Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Amazing Birthday - Vintage Style




Well, I know you can do that!!  I decided to use vintage paper and distress it a bit with inks!  I even colored in some of the black and white to give it that colorization look - I used some blues, beige (skin and pink!  I even used my cricut for the corner flourish - i thought a little blue would top it off!!  So...here's my entry/inspiration for the week!  Now, don't wait -- come join us!  You could be the winner of the fabulous prize/images from Whimsy Stamps!!  They have the greatest images and artists!!  Go check out what the design team has come up with and then JOIN US!!

3 comments:

  1. Juelmarie - this is absolutely adorable!!!
    Sandi ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is awesome! I love all the elements.
    Hugs, Kelly.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute image and nicely done on the vintage theme.

    Cheers,
    Kasey ~ in Oz

    ReplyDelete