Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Cherish

Ha! It's me again -- I had a friend ask me "do you have any wedding images" - Do I, I said - your darn tootin!  This is the bride and groom from Just Some Lines store!  Isn't it just yummy.  I went really simple with a Stampin Up Sentiment on top.  It took but a few minutes to make this - I took a piece of pink scrap, added the pattern scrap on top, a ribbon and my images and simple! I wanted you to see how quick and easy images can be!  it doesn't have to take 2 hours to make a card - especially with the images from Just Some Lines I so like it - now click on the store - Just Some Lines and check out what all Jehanne has come up with - it's absolutely amazing - oh! don't forget there are some freebies in there to get you started (hooked - bwahahaha)!  Oh and don't forget we have a challenge going on right now - check it out here - Just Some Lines Challenge Blog!  The challenge is EMBOSSING.  As a matter of fact, the color on the dress of the bride are embossing pens - See how easy!

Challenges
Crafty catz Weekly Crafty Ann's  Card Makin Mamas Little Claire's Karen's Doodles

9 comments:

  1. Great card!Love the ribbon and the paper!
    Thank you for joining Karen`s Doodles this week and good luck!

    Hugs,Kari :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a lovely card.

    Thanks for joining us at Little Claire for our monthly challenge. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow this is so very pretty, I love the papers and the image is adorable,

    Thank you so much for joining us at Crafty Catz this week, for our challenge 96 Pink & Brown

    I hope you can join us again next week

    I have some Calorie free Candy if you are interested.

    Good Luck with the challenge,
    Hugs Bridget Crafty Catz DT :-)x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab card and thanks for joining us at crafty catz with our colour theme. Hope to see you next week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fab as usual Juel Marie
    Thanks for playing along with Karen's Doodles
    Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  6. lovely card thanks for joining us at little claire this month x

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is fabulous Juelmarie - thank you for sharing it with us at Crafty Ann's
    Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card Juelmarie, love the fab image and details. Thanks for joining us at Little Claire's.

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  9. A lovely card. Thank you for joining Little Claire blog challenge.

    ReplyDelete