Thursday, August 18, 2011

Hog Wild About You!

Well, another Sponsor Spotlight this week - this is Robyn's Fetish!  She has some really fun images as you can see by the "hog wild about you" image!  I used my cricut to make a shape card (ironically - not planned - that's Robyn's challenge this week) and I just love them.  Now, when I fussy cut my friends here - I cute off the cute little hearts that were around their head so...of course, I added hearts again!  I hope you enjoy my spotlight today and remember you still have time to enter our challenge this week to win some of Robyn's Fetish images!


Challenges
I Did It Creations
Simon Says Stamp Ruby's Rainbow Kelley Kids Fab'n Funky Crafting for all Seasons Paper Sundaes There's Magic in the Air Hooked on Crafts The Hot spot Glitter Fairies 

15 comments:

  1. Nice tag!
    Thanks for joining us at CFAS!
    Jani x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is just adorable and fabulous coloring.
    Thanks for joining us in the Paper Cupcakes-There's Magic in the Air challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i think i am now "hog wild about your card"... ;-)

    such a fun card! really fun to look at!

    thanks so much for playing along with us at Ruby’s Rainbow Challenge!

    hugs and kisses from germany,
    silvi xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that fab image, great tag card.
    Thank you for joining us at Crafting for all Seasons this time.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow what a cute imageand stunning creation. Thank you for joining us at Kelley kid's challenge. Good luck. Hugs

    nikki DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute card, thanks for playing along with us this week at Kelley Kid's.

    Tammylee
    DT Coordinator
    Kelley Kid's

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh what a fabulous image! Your colouring is gorgeous. Thanks for joining us at Ruby's Rainbow, I hope to see you there again soon.
    Tracey
    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Adorable card Juelmarie! Thank you for playing along at Kelley Kids.

    Hugs Hazel DT xx

    I have candy here http://hazelshandmadecrafts.blogspot.com/2011/08/10000-blog-hits-candy.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. Spectacular card for our Robyn's Fetish image. I love it. Thanks for joining us at I Did It Creations.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love these little piggies! Such a cute cute card.
    Thank you for joining us at the Kelley Kid's Challenge Blog.
    Best of Luck,
    Bonna

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cute card hun, Thanks for sharing we hope to see you often at Glitter Fairies x

    ReplyDelete
  12. How I love this....so fun....and creative....thank you for playing with us this week at Paper Cupcakes/TMITA

    ReplyDelete
  13. So cute! I like this image!
    Thanks for playing with us at Kelley Kids Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great card, cute image! Thanks for taking part in RRC xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh this is so cute.
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamps Challenge.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete