Friday, June 17, 2011

You are the Best!

Loving this image from Pattie's Creations.  This week's challenge at Crafty Creations is "Just Imagine".  It was supposed to be my week to host but I'm still in the hospital with my little one!  Doing much better but still here - anyway - Go check them out and see the mojo the design team has come up with!!  I though I did pretty well for my limited supplies in the hospital!  Anyway, the prize this week is 3 images from Pattie's creations!  I just love her Pattie Boop.  She's too cute - I love the indian princess and the cowboy!  I've used a number of them - you'll definitely be hooked - so come on - give it a go - you could win those images!  What have you got to lose - TRY IT!!   Now remember you only have until next Tuesday to get your project loaded - it can be any image - just use your imagination and get started! 

No comments:

Post a Comment