Friday, June 17, 2011

Thoughts of You

I'm so loving these Just Some Lines .  No challenge today - just a post!  I love these images and i love my Cuttlebug embossing/die cut folders for labels!  Look how great the yellow is on the embossed portion of this label!  I added some paper that I thought matched well from my hospital work station!  I need to think of a name for my craft station set up in the corner of this room!  Hmmm....  I don't wanna explain every time!  Well, whatever- anyway - go check out the store - jehanne has some freebies for you try out and I know you'll be hooked!  They are simple enough, yet detailed enough to be fun!  The saying is from Just Some Lines also!  Go on now - go check them out!!!

Challenges

9 comments:

  1. Really cute card. Thanks for joining "Things with Wings" at the Cheerful Stamp Pad.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely cration!
    Thanks for joining us at CFAS!
    Jani x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely creation and thank you so much for sharing with Stampin with the Dragon, lovely to see you joining us again
    Hugs Kate
    I have candy if you are interested
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh gorgeous image, fabulous card design to. Thanks for joining us at TPS, good luck with the challenge. hugs Shirleyxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Terrific! Love how the yellow brightens the whole card. Thanks for joining the fun at Stamping with the Dragon!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card, Thanks for joining in with us at TPS this week.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely card. I love the little bee bear.

    Thanks for joining us at Hanna and Friends!

    ~ Heike

    ReplyDelete
  8. Adorable image. Great background. Thanks for sharing your art in the Cheerful Stamp Pad challenge.

    ReplyDelete