Saturday, February 5, 2011

Valentine B-day!

She is a special edition digi - it had 13 on it but I didn't want 13 on it - so I covered one 13 with a rhine stone and the other - i cut it out when i fussy cut her.  I used the Hannah Montana heart - kinda a diamond accent heart and used a sticker for the "it's your special day".  I love sentiment stickers - i don't use stickers too much any more - but I do love sentiment ones - so easy!!  I hope you like her- i just love her and know who'll get her for her bday!!  Thanks so much!  Check her out at Simply Betty - she has really fun digis!  I'm so into the instant gratification of digis!! 

Challenges - Simply Betty, Friday Sketchers, Made by Momo

3 comments:

  1. Very cute! I like the design so much!
    Thank you for joining us at The Crazy Challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is adorable! I love your colors and the heart behind it! Just perfect!

    Thank you for joining us at SBC this week!

    Betty

    ReplyDelete