Thursday, February 17, 2011

Peace

Ok - this was a last minute request.  Mom - I wanna make a card for Annie for her bday tomorrow - as she's getting ready for bed.  Oh, and I wanna make her a necklace.  So....  She designed the necklace (beautiful Zebra glass) and I strung it and I decided - fine but we're gonna do couple of challenges - so.. we combined a couple of challenges - she did the coloring and sentiment.  Too cute - this was colored by my 11 year old Madison - she does do some of my cards - I hope you enjoy our collaboration.

Challenges - Tickled Pink, Mojo Monday

6 comments:

  1. Awww WOW Your card is very cool!! Your colouring is so perfect! I'm sure your friend will love her card. Thanks so much for joining in this week at TPSC
    Hugs
    karen
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for playing with us at One Stitch At A Time.
    Hugs Nataliya.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How seet - both the cardand that you work together! :)

    Thanks for playing with us at http://tickledpinkstampschallenges.blogspot.com/ this week! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. O very nice!!! Love this Willow she is my favourite and you have coloured her to perfection!!! thanks for joining in with us at TPSC this week!!
    Hugs Leonie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty card! I love your card layout and your beautiful colouring-in of 'Willow"

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card and a great bow! Thanks for joining us this week at OSAAT.

    ReplyDelete