Friday, January 7, 2011

Peek a Boo!

Ok - My 2 of my kids are grown adults (well, kinda) and the 3rd is 11.  I so miss these days!  My oldest is the boy - the younger both girls!  I miss the days of playing peek a boo and silly nursery games with them.  The challenge was glitter and a tag!  Two different challenges - so .... combining!!!!  This is one of Karen's Doodles.  Don't you love this little guy.  I used my nesties and my stampin up ballet blue ink - paper is dcwv and some su glitter and tag punch.  I am definitely a punch and nestie addict!!  I just can't get enough of em!!  Thanks for popping in to see my card and leave a warm comment!!!  It's cold outside!!!

8 comments:

  1. Such a cute card. Great colouring.
    Thanks for joining us at Karens Doodles
    Hugs
    Tracy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet and fun card. What a great idea with the tag.Looks so good.
    Thank you so much for joining us at Karens Doodles challenge blog this week.
    Good luck.
    Dorte aka dot-scrap

    ReplyDelete
  3. He's one of my favourite images Juelmarie.
    A smashing card, coloured beautifully and great papers too
    Thanks for playing along with Karen's Doodles this week and good luck
    Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute!! What a fun image!! Thank you so much for playing along with us at Claudia & Co this week!!
    Sheri-C&Co DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, this is a sweet card. You have colored Karen's little Peekaboo Boy so perfectly. Great DP and embellishments. Good luck and thanks for joining in on the fun at Karen's Doodles Challenge blog.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The image is adorable. I love the way you've colored this. Great color combo. Your tag with the title is perfect for our challenge at Claudia & Co.

    Smiles!
    Gwen C&Co.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hiya

    Lovely lovely card one of my fave colour combos, great image, thanks for joinign us at karens doodles

    Joey xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. What an adorable little image! I too iss those days...sigh. Love your card, thanks for playing with the Pixies this week! Good Luck!
    Cyndi

    ReplyDelete