Friday, January 14, 2011

Good Luck Red!!

Little Red Riding Hood is tracking through the woods- all I gotta' say is....Good luck Red!  We all know what happens in them there woods!!  It's a bit scarey but little red has us to watch over her!!  I was going to do the Meljen Team Challenge - but thought it was distress - it was anything but a rectangle - whoops!!  So...I loved her and decided to adapt the sketch from Sketch Saturday, use Good luck from Charisma Cardz.  I did use a bit of bling and some distressing, inking, punching, etc - a bit of a lot!!  I do like her and I hope you do too..

8 comments:

  1. LOL about the challenge, that happend to me all the time, but You did a great job, this is such a cute digi!

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous card! Thanks for joining in with our Good luck challenge at Charisma this week! Gemma :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely card
    thanks for joining the DYSU challenge

    hugs
    Miranda

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like it! Love the image and the colors! Thanks for joining us at Do You Stack Up.

    -Wenche

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi juelmarie! thanks so much for sharing this funky and uber cool distressed card with us at DYSU! janna

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a fun and lively card...put a smile on my face. thanks for joining us at Charisma this week.

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOL super cute card! Thanks for joining us at DYSU this week. :)

    ReplyDelete