Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Take 2

Hi everyone, Lou here and I am really proud to introduce you to this weeks challenge and the theme is all about seeing double and is called ....

"Take Two"

We would like you to use 2 of any identical element on your project. This could be 2 images, 2 ribbons, 2 embellishments, 2 die-cuts .... well anything as long as there are 2 of them!!

We are very fortunate this week as A Creative Need Digital Stamp Images is sponsoring us again! Many thanks Deena for your generousity ....



I have been an artist and crafter for many years, and I enjoy creating in many styles and
 with different materials. It is my practical side that led me to using digital images in my own creations. I simply love that they can be so easily resized, flipped, and printed , and they take up no space in my crafting room! I have merged my love of drawing with my need for realistic images by digitizing my own pencil sketches.  My drawing style is influenced by simple realism, everyday moments and natural beauty. You will find new images every month at A Creative Need, Squigglefly and  Can You Digi It?! I am pleased and proud to be sponsoring this challenge! Thank you to the design team for their wonderful creations, and best of luck to all the participants!
The winner will receive 3 images of their choice from my SHOP.  

Deena Perreault



No comments:

Post a Comment