Monday, January 14, 2013

Happy Birthday Inspiration

 
Well, yes it's that time again - a little Whimsy Inspriation and this time it's LIA's stampz -- they are so whimsical!  I'm on a gotta' get male cards done kick!  I have over 250 clients and it seems at least half are males - so I've been trying to be more diligent on getting them out cards that are handmade! 
You really should hop on over to the Whimsy Inspiration Blog and see what the team has come up with.  I fussy cut my image - Library Mouse - and even colored the glasses on the edge to look through on his glasses - you can't see in this image but as most of you know -- I always use Diamond Glaze on my glasses!  It makes such a difference.  Well, check out Lia Stampz at the Whimsy Store and stay tuned for more inspiration and oh - check out the new Challenge at Whimsy Challenge Blog!!

No comments:

Post a Comment