Wednesday, August 15, 2012

You leave a trail.....

Is this lamb from Crissy just too adorable??  This week she is sponsoring our challenge at Whimsy Stamps Inspiration Challenge.  It's all about the layers!  Well, I'm not sure you can tell but I layered the lamb - the card base is pink, the paper is from MCG at Whimsy and I printed the lamb on the background paper so that the grass was there, then I printed the image two more times - once to color and put on the page, the flowers on popped up and then I put another layer with just the head and used liquid applique for the fuzzy head!  I thought the sentiment was perfect, and that's it - but lotsa simple layers without being too bulky!  I hope you like how it turned out!  Now, go check out what the team has conjured up for this challenge of:


 

Dont' forget also...As well as a random winner being chosen each challenge one lucky player who has used a Whimsy Stamps image (rubber or digital) will have the opportunity to be a guest designer for a future challenge.If you have used a whimsy Image and would like to be a future guest please add GDT to your name when entering, The guest designer will be able to choose a digi stamp of their choice from the store to create their guest card too!

No comments:

Post a Comment