Thursday, August 9, 2012

Monochromatic -

Man am I slow!  I was thinking I was the "spotlight" team at Lollipop Crafts this week!  Well, wrongo!  i was asleep at the wheel - good thing I wasn't really driving!!  Anyway, this week at Lollipop Crafts Challenge Blog - it's all about:

MONOCHROMATIC!

Simple, you say??  Well, sometimes not so much for me - but this time I went with my new "favorite" color.  Ok - believe it or no - I'm going to paint my spare room - not the guest room - the spare room the darkest of the oranges!  Yikes, eh?

Back to the challenge -
  
We have a new sponsor for you this week....MY HEART PIECES!
 Now, come join us and you could be the lucky winner of some images from My Heart Pieces!!

1 comment:

  1. Love these colors together! Great looking monochromatic card.

    ReplyDelete