Monday, March 11, 2013

Happy Birthday - spring!

                                                      digi11604 Moose in a Box

Well, isn't this just hilarious!!  I love this moose from Eureka Stamps! This week's challenge at Eureka Stamps Challenge Blog is Spring Colors!  I wanted to make another men's card - so I used spring colors for my male card!  Come join us -- I'm a guest designer this week!

**** The Prize for Winning Our Challenge is 2 Digital Images from our Store of YOUR Choice. However, if you play and Win with a Eureka Stamps Image, You will win Your Choice of 5 Digital Images****

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful Card!! Thank you so much for being our Guest Designer this month at Eureka Stamps!! It's a pleasure to have you on board with us!!

    Many Blessings,
    Tina Eureka Admin

    ReplyDelete