Friday, June 15, 2012

It's Monochromatic Time!


This two week challenge At Pattie's Creations Challenge Blog is:

MONOCHROMATIC

I thought this would be great fun and it was!  I so enjoyed making this male birthday card!  I seem to need more male cards lately!!  Anyway, I made this card very simple with just one color (well, besides the black and gray neutrals!)  I love the yellow and I love the stripes!  I used the Men's Shirt and Tie 
from Patties Etsy Shop!!  Click on the hyper link above and it'll take you to the store!! Now come join us at Pattie's Creations Challenge Blog and while you're there - check out what the Design Team has conjured up - you'll love it!!  Now remember,  you have two weeks and you could win some of Pattie's fabulous images!!

3 comments:

  1. It shows that you had fun with this card Julemarie. Love that new stamp of Pattie's and the colours and layout you chose just shows how versatile it can be. Fabulous card!

    Hugs ~ Charlene

    ReplyDelete
  2. Juelmarie, I love how you colored my "Shirt and Tie" image! The yellows really pop on your card.

    Hugs
    Pattie ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card Juelmarie, wow that yellow really gets your attention!
    Sandi ♥
    DT Coordinator for Pattie's Creations Challenge!

    ReplyDelete