Sunday, November 13, 2011

Merry Christmas



Christmas is sneaking up on us!!  I hope you're prepared.  I've gotta' do an inventory on my cards - been cranking them out - question is how many is that??  Well, this week at Christmas Card Challenge Blog is "Use a wreath or holly".  Sounds simple enough....I decided to turn to my cricut- I cut wreathes and holly to have them cut - I'm also cutting a bunch or leaves!  I decided to use a couple colors of green for the wreath and the circle underneath!  The Merry christmas tag is cut with my nesties.  She is so sparkly!  I wanted to make my Inky Impressions girl sparkly and glittery so I could use her in the Inky Impressions challenge Blog also!  I coordinated the design paper with the DCWV Christmas stack!  It's a really old stack - I can't believe i still have a bunch!!  Well, now show us what your wreath or holly looks like??  Are you going to use a diecut or a stamp or image??  I can't wait to see what you come up with!!  Now head on over to the Christmas Card Challenge Blog and check out the Design Teams projects and remember - you only have a week to submit yours!!

Challenges

10 comments:

  1. Wonderful card - just love the image and the colour combination.

    Fabulous!

    Take care.

    Hazel x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Juelmarie, I was sure I commented on your card before now lol, its gorgeous, love the glitter on her wings, thanks for glittering it up with us at inky impressions. Joey x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Juelmarie
    I love fairies, Gorgeous card!... love the image, colours, the glitter... Great JOB!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is very pretty, I love the sparkly wings :)
    Thanks for joining us for Di's Digi Challenge & Good Luck!
    Hugs
    Tracey
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for joining in at Crimbo Crackers – hope you can join me again for the next challenge! Crimbo Crackers

    ReplyDelete
  6. Juelmarie

    Thank you for joining us for our Christmas Traditions Challenge at Totally Gorjuss this week and good luck.

    I do hope you will be able to come and join in the fun with us next week.

    Take care

    Hazel x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pretty pink and green for Christmas. Thanks so much
    Love Cynthia x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the colours you have used & I especially love all the sparkle, very festive indeed. Thanks for taking part in the Mami Doodles challenge, good luck x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love how bright and cheerful this is. As nice change up for a Christmas card. Thanks for sharing it with us at Catered Crop.

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a pretty card you have made here. Thank you for taking part in the Crafty Purple Frog Challenge this fortnight and I wish you the best of luck in the draw. Best wishes, Kym (The Crafty Purple Frog Design Team Member) xxx

    ReplyDelete